Fabulous article on The Cassina Group from LowCountryBizSC
The Cassina Group, Charleston’s innovation-driven real estate firm, had a successful 2019, closing the year as the No. 1 boutique firm for home sales more than $1 million*. The firm also is ranked as the No. 1 boutique firm for home sales more than $500,000. The Cassina Group participated in 439.5 transactions in 2019 for a total sales volume of more than $284 million, placing the company in the top 1% of all companies in the Charleston Trident Association of Realtors MLS.
“We are extremely pleased with our production over the past year,” said Owen Tyler, partner and managing broker of The Cassina Group. “Our knowledgeable, professional and committed Realtors are among the best in Charleston, and we are so thankful for our loyal clients who continue to use Cassina for all of their real estate needs.”
The company participated in several note-worthy sales. Laura Rembert represented the buyers on the purchase of 2619 Bayonne St. on Sullivan’s Island, a record-breaking sale for the island selling for $7,350,000. The company also participated in the sale of five additional properties over $3 million, including 358 Ralston Creek St. on Daniel Island (Robertson Allen represented the sellers), 2319 Atlantic Ave. on Sullivan’s Island (Garrett Rust represented the buyers), 4915 Retriever Road on Wadmalaw Island (Jimmy Dye represented the buyers), 202 McCants Drive in Mount Pleasant’s Old Village (Charles McIntosh represented the buyers) and 517 King St. #14 in downtown Charleston (Stephanie Wilson-Hartzog represented the buyers).
Other notable sales for the year include:
- 9 Johnson Road, The Crescent (Robertson Allen represented the sellers)
- 5 Broughton Road, The Crescent (Laura Rembert represented the sellers)
- 110 Ashley Ave., Downtown Charleston (Charles McIntosh represented the buyers)
- 11 King St., Downtown Charleston (Robertson Allen represented the sellers)
- 313 Station 30th St., Sullivan’s Island (Greg Boger represented the buyers)
- 2302 Atlantic Ave., Sullivan’s Island (Garrett Rust represented the buyers)
- 735 Olde Central Way, I’On (Meghan Webster represented the sellers)
- 621 Pitt St., Old Village (Robertson Allen represented the sellers)
- 112 Freeman St., Old Village (Jimmy Dye represented both the buyers and sellers)
- 4020 Betsy Kerrison Parkway, Johns Island (Garrett Rust represented the buyers)
- 422 Tanner Trail, James Island (Chip Eiserhardt & Heath Verner represented the sellers)
- 720 Jim Isle Drive, James Island (Robertson Allen represented the sellers)
The company, founded in 2006 by Jimmy Dye and Robertson Allen, has offices in downtown Charleston and Mount Pleasant and consistently ranks as one of the highest-producing companies in the MLS. The Cassina Group is known as Charleston’s innovation-driven real estate firm with a proven reputation for delivering stronger results through leading-edge technology and building lasting relationships.
For more information on the company, visit www.TheCassinaGroup.com.
*Statistics pulled from CATR MLS on 2.1.2020
To read the entire article and learn more about The Cassina Group, click here.