Custom-built, impeccably designed home located on an elegant, hidden oasis on a quiet street in the Old Village. Once inside, the free-flowing floor plan emphasizes the property’s seclusion by incorporating the main living space into the second floor. This home must be seen in person to really grasp the extraordinary use of space. Features: *Fully enclosed courtyard flanked with stunning stucco accent walls, pergolas, a tabby patio, brick fire pit, outdoor shower, and lush low-maintenance landscaping*Spacious 2-car garage*In-law suite with kitchenette and separate entrance*Wide-planked white oak flooring *10-foot ceiling *Great room with tons of natural light, decorative gas fireplace and dramatic windows showcasing the surrounding trees *Open flow to white kitchen with oversized white Rhino Marble island, Subzero refrigerator, Italian Cooktop, dual stainless dishwashers, stainless farm sink and Kohler Plumbing fixtures. Click here for more.
Thinking about how to take your event to the next level? I found the secret! Call Brian with Ice Age Ice Sculptures and let him help design something special. He is super talented, professional and let’s face it… he’s cool Here are some samples of his work, and to learn more, check out his website at IceAgeIceSculptures.com!
1424 Pocahontas Street is now available for purchase for $550,000. Large lot (almost a half acre) with mature trees lining the property, ready for your dream home in the highly desirable Old Village/ Old Mt. Pleasant neighborhood. Flood Insurance NOT required. Email me for info, Jackie@TheCassinaGroup.com.
Charleston Artisan Cheesehouse, Family-Owned and Operated by our OV/ Old Mt. P Neighbors, Pete and Heather Holmes!
Our products are hand poured, cultured, mixed, molded, salted turned and wrapped all by hand. Our line of wholesome cheeses inspire the joy of mindfully eating and supporting local, healthy, and artisanally produced foods. Our cheeses are all crafted and aged on location in Charleston, SC. Our products are made exclusively using Hickory Hill Milk, a low temperature pasteurized, non homogenized pasture fed cows milk.
Collections of cheeses include, Camembert/Brie like cheeses, Cheddar Curds, Whipped cheeses, Fresh mozzarella & Burrata
Available for sale in Mount Pleasant:
- Mount Pleasant Farmers Market
- Whole Foods
- Greenwise Publix
On the menu in Mount Pleasant:
- Grace & Grit
- The Grit Counter
- Tavern & Table
- The Obstinate Daughter
- The Beard Cat
- Also available at an array of local restaurants through the Low Country
Production facility and retail shop: 2457 Ashley River Rd – Suite 3 – Charleston (West Ashley) To learn more, visit CharlestonCheeseHouse.com
Welcome to Old Village Landing, a quaint neighborhood located within walking distance to Mt. Pleasant Academy and a short drive/bike ride to Sullivan’s Island and downtown Charleston. HOME FEATURES INCLUDE: *1554 sq feet, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths *Spacious living room with vaulted ceiling, gas fireplace and tons of natural light *Open flow floor plan with dining room off living room *Stunning Ebony stained wood floors throughout living space, tile flooring in bathrooms, and carpeted bedrooms *Eat-in kitchen with tons of charm, granite countertops, gas range, new side-by-side stainless refrigerator, stainless dishwasher and functional pantry/closet with built-in shelves *Oversized deck off living room/kitchen- perfect for entertaining *Gas hook-up for grill *Private, fully fenced backyard withshallow well for irrigation *Large master suite with walk-in closet, bath with double sinks, soaking tub and stand up shower *2 additional bedrooms with shared bath *Attached garage with space for a car plus golf cart! Click here for more info!
I am often asked what upgrades are worthy investments to prep a home for sale. We all know the easy answers….
- Interior paint
- Minor kitchen and bathroom updates
But experience (and tons of research) has taught me a few tricks that I am happy to share. Remember, the goal is to make the home visually appealing to a wide range of buyers! So for what it’s worth, here are my top picks of upgrades that should be considered when it comes time to sell….
- Front yard landscaping, new pine straw/ mulch, potted plants for color, and landscape lighting (be sure to get an evening shot for your marketing). Remember that curb appeal is key!
- Consider a new high-quality front door, something special! Especially in a neighborhood where homes look similar. Be sure to make your home pop!
- New garage door! If needed, this can be a large focal point and by adding a new garage door, you can change the whole look of your home!
- New roof, if needed. Insurance companies are asking and could base the buyer’s insurance rates according to the roof’s age. If your roof is in need of repair, investing in a new roof will go along way to help secure a buyer and prevent any headaches with your buyer securing insurance.
- Back yard WOW spots! This could be a new brick lined patio, fire pit, garden or paved courtyard with water feature and up-lighting Just remember that folks in Charleston actually use their outdoor living space year round, so use this space to create something usable and enchanting!
- Large living room rug! It’s all about scale, and by placing a large, comfy rug in the main living area, you will send a big, welcoming message to your buyers! And since the living room is likely the first room the buyers will see, here is your chance to make a bold statement!
- Green Features! Buyers love homes with tankless hot water heaters, high efficiency windows, etc. If it’s time to update any of your mechanical componants, be sure to consider going the extra mile with newer products that are environmentally friendly and energy efficient.
- Golf Cart! If you live in a walkable community where golf carts are allowed, a buyer LOVES to see a golf cart included in the sale. Remember, you are selling more than a home, you are selling a lifestyle and your buyer will love it!
If you are considering buying or selling, I specialize in this market and I am happy to provide you with a personalized plan for success! Feel free to contact me at Jackie@TheCassinaGroup.com and to see homes for sale in the Old Village/ Old Mt. Pleasant, visit my website at SearchOldVillage.com.