DEEP WATER DOCK WITH 9 FEET AT LOW TIDE! Need I say more?!
Located in lovely Park West, you will love this custom Lowcountry home with dock on the Wando River, located on a private cul-de-sac in Masonborough. The panoramic water views along with Charleston charm make this home a one of a kind find! The home has a great layout for everyday living and entertaining with a formal dining room, living room, great room and an eat-in chef’s kitchen on the main floor. The master bedroom suite is also located on the main floor, with four large bedrooms and a flex space on the next level. High-quality craftsmanship abounds with luxurious features including Travertine and hardwood floors, multiple fireplaces, coffered ceilings, wainscoting, built-in cabinets, granite counters and so much more. The home also boasts many outdoorliving spaces including a covered front porch, deck, private backyard and a rooftop sundeck with panoramic views of the water.
Additional features of this stunning home include:
*Dual staircase leading to a grand front porch with columns, Travertine stone flooring, stunning mahogany French doors flanked with floor-to-ceiling shutters, tongue and groove ceiling and gas lanterns.
*2-story foyer with Travertine flooring, direct view of the water and sweeping staircase to 2nd floor *Travertine stone and Caribbean Walnut Hardwood flooring throughout main and upper level. Hand scraped hardwood and Travertine in lower level.
*Formal dining room with gas fireplace, wainscoting, coffered ceiling and French doors leading to front porch
*Formal living room/ library, currently being used as a billiards room, with wood-lined walls, built in cabinetry, coffered ceiling and 2nd gas fireplace
*Fully equipped Chef’s kitchen with commercial grade appliances – AGA stove and oven with pot filler, Sub-Zero refrigerator, and Dacor oven, warming drawer, microwave and wine cooler
*Amazing, over-sized back porch overlooking a very private back yard with water views, featuring Travertine floor, tongue and groove ceiling, with fans and gas lanterns
*First floor master bedroom with double doors leading to back porch *Spacious master bathroom with double sinks, walk-in, rain head shower, jacuzzi tub, double walk-in closets and stacked washer/ dryer
*Second floor with open loft/ flex space and four large bedrooms (two are en-suite and two share a Jack-n-Jill bath)
*Second floor laundry room with granite counter, wash sink and built in cabinetry
*Spiral stair case from second level porch to top sundeck with panoramic water views *Basement/ Garage level with 3 bay, 4 car garage and tons of storage.
*Lower level features a large family room with French doors that access the ground d level patio, built in cabinetry with sink and built in beverage cooler
*Outdoor kitchen includes crab pot filler and high output gas burner, cut out for a Big Green Egg, 5 burner gas grill and pot burner
*Pergola overlooking a fantastic oversized paver patio with in-ground fire feature! Perfect for year-round entertaining
*Adorable brick-walled home office which could be turned into a wine cellar *10 foot ceilings throughout, extensive trim and moldings, window box seats, wired for sound, Nest thermostat, central vacuum, wood shelves in closets, elevator shaft for all 3 levels
*The dock is accessible through an easement on the neighbor’s property with a shared walkway. The property has its own pier head and floater. Pilings can accommodate a boat lift. True deep water even at low tide, a rare find!
Offered at $1,499,999
For more information, contact Jackie Kelly at 843.991.9111 or email@example.com
I am sincerely appreciative to all of you who voted for me as Best Realtor 2016! This is a huge honor for a few reasons. First, I know past clients voted for me, and that really makes this special! Helping clients is what it’s all about! So thank you to my clients, neighbors and friends who reached out to tell me you voted. Second, other Realtors voted for me as well. That is AWESOME! So much of what we do hinges on “relationships” and I just love that other Realtors would consider me worthy of their vote! Lastly, as corny as this is (I am really getting into this “acceptance speech thing!”) I want to thank my family, since I know my kids got off their video games long enough to login and vote for me! It was a fantastic moment at the dinner table when I yelled out, “I WAS VOTED BEST REALTOR, PASS THE POTATOES!” Thanks again guys, and simply put…. WOW!
I recently had the pleasure of helping my client buy his first new construction home in The Annex at Oyster Point! What a delightful process it was!
If you haven’t already, you should check out Oyster Point. It is centrally located in Mount Pleasant – just minutes from Town Centre and Isle of Palms and situated overlooking Hamlin Sound and Gray Bay. It is truly gorgeous!
The Annex at Oyster Point features:
- Beautiful paired homes offering a single family detached feel
- Open floorplan
- Huge garage space
- Over 3 miles of multi-functional trails
- State of the art amenity center featuring a fitness facility, 4 tennis courts, and a Junior Olympic zero entry swinning pool
- Over 25% protected conservation land
At some point in our lives, the majority of us are faced with the decision to sell our home. It is such a big and important decision. And with that, comes the thought… should I just sell it myself or hire a Realtor?
Here is the reality… Hiring a professional, full time, experienced Realtor can not only simplify the process, but can save you thousands of dollars in the long run.
Here are 7 reasons why hiring a Realtor is beneficial:
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS) Database – many buyers use the online MLS database as their number 1 source during the home-search process.
- Marketing Plan – While the MLS is a great starting point, many agents develop a marketing and advertising plan, including networking with other agents, to get your home sold. A seasoned agent will tailor this to plan to your home!
- Attracting Buyers’ Agents – Many buyers’ agents are hesitant of showing a house without a listing agreement, even if the For Sale By Owner advertising promises a reasonable commission. There is risk involved when an agent works without the traditional contracts. Since most home buyers have an agent, listing your home FSBO excludes a large portion of your potential buyer base.
- Faster Results – Real estate agents know how to price homes correctly. Also, having a solid marketing plans increases the traffic to your home, which in return, increases your odds of a quick sale.
- Security – When selling your home FSBO, you are left with the decision to either leave strangers inside your home or showing the home yourself. Most FSBO homes are usually shown by the owner as the safer option. This is not an ideal situation for neither you nor the potential buyer as they don’t want to offend you with what they don’t like nor do they want to prejudice negotiations by telling you what they do like. Having an agent show your home for you allows for a neutral party presence.
- Negotiations – Real estate agents can work with each other rather than directly with buyers and seller. They are able to distance themselves and keep emotional clients focused on the big picture, resulting in a compromise that pleases everyone.
- Closing – Buying and selling property is one of the largest transactions most families face and they don’t always run smoothly and without complications. It just makes sense to use a professional when dealing with complex legal documents.
Wow, what a 1st Quarter! Prices are still climbing and the Spring market has been ON FIRE in the Old Village/ Old Mt. Pleasant. Here is a list of the most recent sales….
This new construction, Craftsman style home sits on a quiet street in Old Mt. Pleasant and will be completed this Summer/ Fall.
Available for purchase for $1,195,000.
- 5 beds, 3.5 baths & 3,230 sq. ft.
- Open concept on the first floor with 10 foot ceilings, 5 inch oak flooring, can lighting, internet wiring and custom woodwork
- First floor living room with fireplace, shiplap details and marble surround
- Gourmet kitchen with marble throughout, GE stainless steel appliances, gas range, farm sink, custom cabinets and separate butler’s pantry
- Spacious downstairs master suite with bead board ceiling, walk-in shower, soaking tub, dual marble top sinks and walk in closet
- 4 bedrooms plus a large bonus room on the second floor
- 10 x 14 screened porch with vaulted ceiling
- Mudroom/ 2 laundry rooms
- Rare, large yard ona .32 acre lot
- For additional price, detached garage can be added. Approved permit for a 700 sq. ft. garage with 575 sq gt mother-in-law suite. Permit for ADU is valid until February 2018. *Ask for builder’s plans for full details