The Turkey Day Run is super fun, here are just a few things I love about it!
- This was my first road race, back in 2019! I have been hooked ever since!
- What a great way to tour historic landmarks, the battery, and see tons of beautiful homes!
- The Turkey Day Run long-sleeved t-shirts are the BEST (I am wearing the 2015 T-shirt right now).
- The race is OVER 100 YEARS OLD! FUN FACT!!
- Over 8,000 participants from 35 states, Canada and Mexico
- Walkers and runners allowed!
- Super laid back attitude… Crisp, cool weather!
- AND COSTUMES, DON’T LET ME FORGET TO TELL YOU THAT PEOPLE RUN IN COSTUMES!!
- And finally, I eat guilt-free for the rest of the day!
If you are into this kind of thing, or maybe even if you have never tried it, I highly recommend this event as a great way to start your Thanksgiving Holiday! Hope to see you next week!